- The Spa at Bally’s Atlantic City offers patrons the use of a private MVP Suite to enjoy massages, a whirlpool, a steam room and a shower. Described as a “resort within a resort,” the experience would not be complete without exercise rooms, a Spa Café and complete spa packages.
Treatments & Pricing (609) 340-4600
Bellezza Salon at Bally's www.Bellezza.US/Ballys.htm (609) 340-2737
- Spa Toccare at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa has a comprehensive selection of health and beauty services, including four facials, nine sensual body treatments, four hydrotherapy services and six supercharged massages. Spa Toccare (spa services), Pierre & Carlo Salon (manicures, pedicures and hair services), Shaving Grace Barbershop (billiards, wide-screen sports, cigars, executive manicures, pedicures, shoe shines and drinks), pools, gardens, The Pump Room (hi-tech fitness center with cardio stations equipped with a personal viewing screen).
Treatments & Pricing (609) 317-1000
- The Health Spa and Fitness Center at Caesars Atlantic City offers Swedish and aroma therapy massages, as well as a workout room complete with Jacuzzis, steam rooms and tanning rooms.
Bellezza Salon at Caesars www.Bellezza.US/Caesars.htm (609) 343-2514
- The Red Door Spa at Harrah’s Atlantic City is a 23-treatment-room state of the art sanctuary of service, sophistication and serenity. Guests enjoy the personal pampering and professional expertise that can only be from Elizabeth Arden with signature spa and salon services including skin care, massage, body treatments, make up artistry, hair design and more.
Treatments & Pricing (609) 441-5333 Make an online appointment
- The Health Club at Harrah’s Atlantic City provides patrons with a complete fitness center featuring a gym, pool, sauna, hot tub and beauty salon.
- The Spa at the Hilton has in-spa massages and day packages for even the weariest of muscles. And what would a day of body treatments be without a great workout or swim in their fitness area?
Treatments & Pricing (609) 340-7262
Bellezza Salon at the Hilton www.Bellezza.US/Hilton.htm (609) 340-7555
- Qua Baths & Spa opening early summer 2008 at Caesars Atlantic City modeled after the world famous Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Caesars Atlantic City’s new Qua Baths & Spa will feature 14 treatment rooms, elegant Roman baths, and a new rooftop pool that will take the spa experience to a whole new level. Full spa services are available during renovations to all Caesars Atlantic City hotel guests.
For advance reservations, please call
- Health Spa & Pool at Resorts Casino Hotel... a tranquil treasure.
Escape with invigorating massages; famous for their Thai Herbal Massage and Green Tea Mint Massage. Relaxing saunas, steam rooms and whirlpools. Fitness center and an indoor-outdoor pool with sweeping views of the ocean.
Treatments & Pricing (609) 340-6414
Blush Salon (609) 340-6414 ext. 6446
- Just a few minutes at the Big Easy Spa at Showboat – The Mardi Gras Casino and your day will be a little easier to handle. Everything from 15-minute chair massages to a fully equipped workout facility.
- The Spa at the Taj at Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort offers health spa services to hotel guests including Swedish and aroma therapy massage, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi and a workout room. For the general public, Tuesday is Ladies’ Day complete with a Swedish massage, use of exercise facilities, choice of facial or pedicure and manicure, and a spa lunch.
Treatments & Pricing (609) 449-6100
- Bluemercury Spa in The Quarter at Tropicana offers more than 10 different facial treatments such as a moisturizing vitamin oxygen blast, and dozens of spa treatments including exfoliating microdermabrasion.
Treatments & Pricing (609) 347-7778
- The Trump Marina Health Club at the Trump Marina Hotel and Casino specializes in “A Ticket to Paradise,” a pampering package that includes an hour of Swedish massage, a half-hour of tanning, a choice of a manicure or pedicure and a choice of a facial or a shampoo, haircut and style. If that weren’t enough, the package also includes use of the exercise equipment, sauna, steam bath, shower area and locker room.
(609) 441-2000 ext. 8960
- The Trump Plaza Health Spa at Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino offers a special “Just For Men” package that includes massage, scalp treatment, facial, manicure and pedicure, and blow-dry. There are packages for women too. All packages include complimentary espresso, cappuccino and juice.
Treatments & Pricing (609) 441-6710
- Belinda’s Salon & Spa located in nearby Linwood offers a day in paradise with facials, massage therapy, spa treatments, waxing and makeup artistry.
- The Cape May Day Spa in Victorian Cape May is like a dream. Choose from a variety of massages, body treatments and facials while you relax in one of their whirlpools or steam showers.
Treatments & Pricing (609) 898-1003; www.CapeMayDaySpa.com
- The Elizabeth Arden Red Door Salon & Spa at Seaview Resort & Spa, A Marriott Resort in nearby Galloway carries on the tradition started on New York’s Fifth Avenue in 1910. This luxury spa offers an abundance of hair, face, body and beauty treatments, as well as special half and full-day spa packages for men, bridal parties and mothers-to-be.
Treatments & Pricing (609) 404-4100 Make an online appointment
- Esthetica Spa offers unique European facials, massage therapy, body treatments and products. Three locations, in Northfield, Ventnor and Caesars Atlantic City.
(609) 646-1816 – Northfield; (609) 822-5415 –Ventnor; (609) 343-2514 – Caesars; www.EstheticaSalonSpa.com
- Posh Face & Body located in Risley Square in nearby Galloway Township, offers the best deep massages and waxing in the area. Also available are unique European facial treatments and products.
- Serenity Day Spa in Margate is the perfect choice for some pampering during your stay at the shore. Don’t leave without experiencing their hot coal massage and exclusive line of products from Paris.
- Still Waters Stress Center located in Ocean City, offers many services including massage, skin care, reflexology, manicure and pedicures.
- Roberto Dino Salon & Spa Center located in Atlantic City, a little bit of Europe in our own backyard, offers custom facials: vitamin C, oxygen or glycolic.
Pricing and Treatments
Pricing and treatments are subject to change at any time without any notice.